One of the best resources for Berkshire County venues and activities are advertised on the following website and you can sort by Week/Month/Date/Category/Venue/or Town: https://theberkshireedge.com/event/
Below are some of our favorites! We encourage you to check websites for dates/times open:
- The Norman Rockwell Museum – Exhibits of America’s favorite artist
- Golfing at the Cranwell Resortand the Greenock Country Club
- Berkshire Scenic Railway
- Berkshire Museum – Four floors of art, science and even an aquarium!
- Chesterwood – Home and museum of Daniel Chester French, American Sculpture
- Mass Moca – Unique museum in the quaint town of North Adams, MA. A lovely drive for a fall day.
- Hancock Shaker Village – Fun for the whole family!
On Our Property:
- Boating – boats, canoes and kayaks available for our guests
- Grilling, Picnicking
- Fishing, both summer and winter (please bring your own equipment)
- Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, steps from your door.
- Dirt bike and ATV trails
Winter – In addition to some of the fall activities you can enjoy…
- Cross-country skiing, Snowshoeing and Ice Skating at nearby Canterbury Farm
- Snowmobiling – we are on the SAMtrail #95
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding:
We recommend that you check ahead for snow conditions.
Review our “Shopping & Dining” page for more suggestions!