One of the best resources for Berkshire County venues and activities are advertised on the following website and you can sort by Week/Month/Date/Category/Venue/or Town: https://theberkshireedge.com/event/
Below are just some of our favorites! We encourage you to check websites for dates/times open:
- The Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival – America’s premier dance festival, world-renowned
- The Norman Rockwell Museum – Exhibits by America’s favorite artist
- Golfing at the Miraval Berkshires Resort and Spa and the Greenock Country Club
- Berkshire Scenic Railway
- Berkshire Museum
- Mass Moca
- Fly fishing on Farmington River
On Our Property:
- Boating – boats, canoes and kayaks available for our guests – (we advise that you bring your own life preserver if you own one although we do have some available). In addition, if guests wish to swim they can take a boat to the middle of the pond which is designated as a “swimmers’ zone” and weed free.
- Grilling, Picnicking
- Fishing right off our shore (please review Mass licensing requirements)
- Scuba diving on Greenwater Pond
- Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, steps from your door.
- Dirt bike and ATV trails
Review our “Shopping & Dining” page for more suggestions!