- Shopping at the Lee Premium Outlets – Just 4 miles from us!
- Like antiques – you’ve landed in paradise! All Berkshire towns boast numerous antique shops and don’t miss the famous Fontaine’s Fine Art Auctions!
- Are gift shops and thrift stores your thing? You can find both in Lee, MA
- A good website to find even more venues to eat and drink in the Berkshires, press here.
- The Dream Away Lodge is a Becket Landmark – quirky, fun and kinda’ famous! Dinner only but check their Facebook page for information. Located off Route 20/8 in Becket on Becket Road.
- For seafood try the Salmon Run Fish House right in Lee (lunch & dinner)
- French Cuisine: Cafe Triskele on Route 20, in the heart of Lee, MA (dinner only)
- Roses Restaurant, Lee MA (breakfast & lunch)
- Berkshire Historical Landmark: Joe’s Diner for a real small town diner experience; Route 20, Lee MA (breakfast and lunch)
- 51 Park Street Restaurant and Tavern – Pizza, burgers, calzone, salads and more
- The Grouse House at Otis Ridge (lunch and dinner) with entertainment provided by our very own Henry Shapiro on occasional Friday nights!